Psalm 25, original Psalm setting by Steve Eulberg from Happy Are They: Psalms to Sing and Sway By.
Rx: Make me know thy ways, O Lord,
Teach me thy paths,
Lead me in the truth,
and teach me;
for thou art the God
of my salvation.
In thee, for thee,
I will wait all the day.
1. To you, O Lord, I lift ‘ up my soul.*
2. O my God in ‘ you I trust.
do not let me be ‘ put to shame*
do not let my enemies exult ‘ over me. Rx
3. Do not let those who wait for you be ‘ put to shame*
let the treacherous be
disappointed ‘ in their schemes
6. Be mindful of your mercy, O Lord,
and of your ‘ steadfast love*
for they have been ‘ from of old. Rx
7. Do not remember the sins of my youth an ‘ my transgressions*
according to your steadfast love, for your
goodness sake, O Lord, re ‘ member me. Rx
8. Good and upright is the Lord who
instructs sinners ‘ in the way*
9. Who leads the humble in what is right, and
teaches the humber the ‘ holy way.
10. All the paths of the Lord are
steadfast ‘ love and faithfulness*
for those who keep God’s covenant ‘
and God’s decrees.
11. For you name’s ‘ sake O Lord,*
pardon my guilt, for ‘ it is great.
12. Who are they that ‘ fear the Lord?
God will teach them the way ‘ they should choose. Rx
13. They will abide ‘ in prosperity*
and their children shall pos ‘ sees the land.
14. The friendship of the Lord is for ‘ those who fear the Lord*
who makes God’s covenant ‘ known to them.
15. My eyes are ever ‘ toward the Lord*
for God will pluck my feet out ‘ of the net. Rx
16. Turn to me and be gra ‘ cious to me*
for I am lonely ‘ and afflicted.
17. Relieve the troubles of my hear, and bring
me out of ‘ my distress*
18. Consider my affliction and my trouble,
and forgive ‘ all my sins. Rx
19. Consider how many ‘ are my foes*
and with what violent hatred ‘ they hate me.
20. O guard my life, and de ‘ liver me;*
do not let me be put to shame, for I take re ‘ fuge in you. Rx
21. May integrity and uprightness preserve me,
for I ‘ wait for you.*
22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of ‘ all its troubles. Rx
There are no reviews yet.